Views: 6 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-08-27 Origin: Site
In the field of central heating, the application of ultrasonic heat meters is very extensive. This article focuses on household ultrasonic heat meters and briefly introduces its functions and advantages.
---The function of ultrasonic heat meter:
1.Optional heat meter, cold meter or hot and cold dual meter.
2. It can be installed horizontally and vertically.
3. High temperature measurement accuracy and long service life.
4. With the function of automatically saving power-off data.
5. With error self-check and alarm function.
6. The flow meter sends out a pulse signal proportional to the flow rate.
---Advantages of ultrasonic heat meter:
1. Good measurement reliability: The fine impurities passing through the front filter of the heat meter will not affect the accurate measurement of the ultrasonic heat meter.
2. Less metering disputes: when the ultrasonic heat meter is used, it will not be blocked or worn, and the metering will be accurate, which is conducive to the smooth progress of the heat metering work.
3. Low cost of comprehensive use: no mechanical impeller rotation, no mechanical wear, low cost of later use and maintenance, and service life is much longer than mechanical heat meters.
The above are the main functions and advantages of our ultrasonic heat meters. SH-MECH produces various types of ultrasonic water meters and ultrasonic heat meters. If you are interested in our ultrasonic heat meters, please contact us.