1) Shake the silicone gel A, B, respectively. Shake for about 3 minutes.
2) Pour A glue and B glue into the container in a ratio of 1:1, stir a few times.
3) Pour the mixed glue into the electronic module, and it is transparent, and the state without bubbles is successful.
4) When pouring down, first fill it up, wait for 1-2 minutes, wait until the glue penetrates into the bottom of the circuit board, and then fill it again, this will ensure that the entire module is partially sealed.
5) After sealing the glue, restart the water meter and the water meter can be used normally. If you don't restart, the touch button on the water meter will fail.
6) After sealing, the water meter needs to wait for about 6 hours to ensure that the glue is completely dry.
7) After the glue is dry, add the water meter cover