1. Managers set user account information in software.
2.Users recharge IC cards at the water charge office.
3.Users use IC cards read by water meters to recharge and pay fees for water meters.
4.When the balance is 0, the water meter automatically closes the valve and cuts off the water.
5.After recharging, users use their IC cards read by water meter again, valve will open and restore the water supply.
1. No need software installation and can be used after decompression.
2. OEM, language display and currency unit display can be customized, and company name can be added to the software.
3. The data will be saved automatically after exiting the system.
4. The management card is complete and can solve all kinds of emergencies.
5. Alarm volume and maximum backlog value can be set.
6. Tariff water price to meet the charging demand of different water consumption.
7. Simple management and user card making, easy to query consumption records.
8. Flushing function to avoid wrong charging.
9. Invoice printing, providing payment voucher to users in the most common form in the local area.
Introduction: The measurement of total water consumption is inaccurate, resulting in the inability to collect water fees normally. The reason is as follows:
1. The water meter cannot be read in time, and the user is not at home when reading the meter.
2. The user replaces the water supply pipeline and bypasses the water meter.
Our AMI system include Lora and GPRS system which could monitors the daily water consumption of the pipeline by reading the water meter every day. If the usage is abnormal, we can find it on the service platform.
Application scenario: Suitable for almost all types of water supply. Lora system is suitable for water meter installation intensive environment, such as residential quarters, apartments, high-rise buildings and so on. GPRS system is suitable for the installation of scattered environment, such as rural residential, factory, irrigation and other industries.
Lora water meter, concentrator, Cloudy platform, Reapter and handle reading tools
GPRS water meter, Cloudy platform